RACH: I mean, it's a cat, y'know, it's a cat.
那是只猫,你知道的,是猫。
Why can't they get one of those bugs, y'know, one of those fruitflies,
他们干嘛不养只昆虫养只果蝇就好了。
those things that live for like a day or something?
那种只活一,两天的东西。
What're they called, what're they called, what're they called?
它们叫什么?
MICH: Fruitflies?
果蝇?
RACH: Yes! Thank you.
谢谢。
WAITER: So, would you like any dessert?
要不要点甜点啊?
MICH: No! No dessert, just a check, please.
不,不要了,我想结账。
RACH: Oh, you're not having fun, are you?
你玩得不开心?
MICH: No, no, I am, but only because for the last hour
不过刚才那一个半小时,
and a half I've been playing the movie Diner in my head.
我都在回忆”餐馆”的情节。
RACH: Oh, look at me, look at me.
你看我。
Oh, I'm on a date with a really great guy,
我在跟一个很棒的男人约会。
all I can think about is Ross and his cat and his... Julie.
却满脑子是罗斯…还有他的芙莉
I just want to get over him. gosh, why can't I do that?
我只是想忘了他天啊,为什么我不能呢?
MICH: Oy. Look, I've been through a divorce, trust me you're gonna be fine.
听我说,我经历过离婚相信我,不会有事的。
You just can't see it now because you haven't had any closure.
你还看不出来因为你跟他还没有了结嘛。
RACH: Yeah! Closure. That's what it is, that's what I need. God, you're brilliant!
就是那个,我就需要那个,天啊,你太棒了。