He told the fbi that I was a terrorist?
他告诉FBI我是恐怖分子吗?
What does this have to to with the shooting?
这和开枪事件有什么关系
Well, Kuransky's story
库里安斯基的言论
Depended on you being on the police force.
基于你身在警察部门作为条件
And when you shot andre ricks,
当你对安德烈.里克斯开枪时
he knew you could get arrested,
他知道你可能会被捕
so he had to make the shooting looked justified.
所以他得让开枪合乎情理
That shoot was good.
那枪开得是合情合理
No, it wasn't.
不,不是
When Kuransky got to the street,
当库里安斯基到街上时
he saw andre wasn't armed.
他看见安德烈没拿枪
So he put a gun on him.
所以把枪放在他手里
He had a gun on the roof.
他在屋顶时手里有枪
I was there. I saw it.
我当场看到的
No, what you saw was this. his cell phone.
不,你看见的只是他的手机
You saw a gun because you believed he had one,
你看见了枪 是因为你相信他有枪
But it wasn't there.
但当时没有枪
Put your hands where we can see them.
把手伸出来
Hold it.
住手
Listen to me, detective.
听我说 探员
Before you say anything, you talk to a lawyer.
你开口说话前 先和律师谈谈
How is the kid?
那孩子怎么样了
Dortors say there's no lasting damage to his spinal cord,
医生说他的脊髓没有永久性损伤
So he should recover.
所以他会痊愈
Tell him,uh...
告诉他
Tell him I'm sorry
告诉他我很抱歉