ROSS: Hiiiiii.
大家好。
PHOE: Are... are you OK?
你好吗?
ROSS: Yeah, yeah, just a tough day at work. A stegosaurus fell over and trapped a kid.
很好,只是水深火热的一天,剑龙倒了,困住一个小孩。
Whoa, whoa, I know this jacket, this is, th--Fun Bobby's jacket!
我认得这件夹克这是风趣巴此的夹克!
Where is he, what. He, he's here, isn't he?
他在哪里?他在,对不对?
MNCA: Maybe.
或许。
ROSS: Don't toy with me.
别耍我。
FBOB: Geller!
老盖勒!
ROSS: Hey, Fun Bobby!
风趣巴比!
FBOB: Hey. Whoa, hey, you've been working out, huh?
你有去健身啊?
ROSS: Not at all! I love this guy. Hey, I was so psyched to hear you're back with my sister!
才没有呢,我爱这家伙,好高兴听到你又跟我妹妹在一起了。
MNCA: You and me both.
我们都是。
FBOB: Hey, so what'd I miss, what'd I miss, c'mon?
我错过了什么吗?
PHOE: Oh, we were just trying to make Joey feel better.
我们只是让乔伊觉得好过一点。
FBOB: Hey, do you need me to pick you up?
需要我把你举起来吗?
JOEY: No, I'm alright man. Really.
不,我没事了,真的。
FBOB: No, I'm picking you up.
不,我要把你举起来。
JOEY: Hey no, seriously, I don't need you to pick me... Alright! It still works.
不,真的,我不需要…好吧,还是有用。
FBOB: OK, now before I go, does anybody else need to be picked up? I'm still gonna go.
在我走之前有谁还要被我给举起来的?我还是走好了。
MNCA: OK, I'll see you later babe.
待会儿见了,拜拜。
FBOB: Uh, public display of affection coming up. You can avert your eyes.
我们要公开亲热大家的眼睛请回避一下。
FBOB: See ya.
再见咯。
ALL: Bye! See you later!
再见!