Jenkins: What’s on your mind?
你在想什么?
Lightman: Nothing.
没啥。
Jenkins: Holcombe on. Ask.
哦,来吧。问吧。
Lightman: I don't get it. I mean, I don’t, I…I…I don't get it. Why’d you have to blind them? A bit excessive, you know?
我不明白。我是说,我...我不明白你干嘛要弄瞎她们?有点多余,知道吗?
Jenkins: Holcombe on, that’s an easy one. No eyes, they can't identify me after.
哦,拜托,多简单的道理。没有眼睛,她们就不能指认我了。
Lightman: How'd you get caught, then?
那你怎么被抓住了?
Jenkins: Busted tail light. I had a girl in the trunk. Almost talked my way out of it, even with her screaming back there.
汽车尾灯坏了。后备箱里装个了姑娘。即使她在后面尖叫,我也几乎开脱了。
Lightman: You…you're that good, are you?
你...你很擅长此道,对吧?
Jenkins: Yeah. But you aren't.
是啊。但你不是。
Lightman: Excuse me?
什么意思?
Jenkins: Different costume, same game.
换汤不换药啊。
Lightman: Now you've lost me.
我很迷惑。
Jenkins: Who are you?’ Cause you're not a cop killer.
你是谁?你不是警察杀手。
Lightman: That's what I keep telling my lawyer.
我也一直这么和我律师讲。
Jenkins: No. You’re a fraud. Who sent you in here? Special Agent Reynolds?
不对。你是个骗子。谁派你来的?特别探员Reynolds?
Reynolds: Haddam it!
哦,,可恶!
Staff: Alert the guards in the laundry. We got a situation.
提醒洗衣房的守卫。有情况。
Lightman's supposed to be reading Jenkins. It looks like it's the other way around to me.
本该是Lightman去解读Jenkins的。看起来却恰恰相反。
Foster: I I've never seen anyone read Lightman who hasn't had deception training. I I don't know what happened.
我还从没见过未经鉴谎训练的人能看透Lightman。我...我不知道怎么回事。
Lightman: Well, it was worth a shot. Cal Lightman. How do you do?
哦,至少值得一试。
Cal Lightman。
你好。
Jenkins: And you want to know what I know about my friend, the copycat.
你想知道关于我的朋友,那个模仿犯。
Lightman: Yeah, something like that, yeah.
我都了解些什么,是的,诸如此类。
Jenkins: How come nobody's tried to bribe me?
怎么没人想要贿赂我一下呢?
Lightman: What would it take?
用什么贿赂?
We’re all good. It’s very civil.
我们都很好。很安全。
Reynolds: Right.
是啊。