SUSIE: Uh, is your name Chandler?
你叫钱德吗?
CHANDLER: Uh, yes, yes it is.
对,没错。
SUSIE: Chandler Bing?
钱德宾?
CHANDLER: Do you know me or are you just really good at this game?
你认识我?还是你很会钓男人?
SUSIE: I'm Susie Moss. Fourth grade, glasses, I used to carry around a box of animal crackers like a purse.
我是莫苏西。四年级呀,戴眼镜。我常常像拿手提包一样拿一包动物饼干。
CHANDLER: Susie Moss, right, yeah, wow, you look. . . great job growing up.
莫苏西。对呀,是呀。你真是…女大十八变。
SUSIE: It's nice to see you're not still wearing that denim cap with all the little mirrors on it.
很高兴看到你不再戴那顶缀满小镜子的牛仔帽。
CHANDLER: Oh, right, well yeah, I graduated fourth grade and realized I wasn't a pimp.
升上五年级之后我发现我不是个拉皮条的。
SUSIE: Remember the class play? You, you pulled up my skirt and the entire auditorium saw my underpants.
记得班上的话剧吗?你掀我的裙子全礼堂的人都看到我的内裤了。
CHANDLER: Yes, back then I, uh, used humor as a defense mechanism. Thank God I don't do that anymore.
对,那个时候我用我的幽默感来保护自己。谢天谢地,我现在不用那样了
MONICA: Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God.
天啊。。。
RACHEL: What what what what?
怎么了?
MONICA: Jean-Claude Van Damme. I didn't know he was in this movie, he is so hot.
是尚克劳范达美。我不知道他在这部电影里面他好帅啊。
RACHEL: Ya think?
真的吗?
MONICA: The muscles from Brussels, wham bam Van Damme, did you see Time Cop?
"此利时大汉"啊"悍将范达美"。你看过"时空特警"吗?
RACHEL: No, was he any good in it?
没有啊,他演得很好吗?
MONICA: Rachel, he like, totally changed time.
瑞秋,他完全改变了时空。
RACHEL: Wow, so why don't you go talk to him?
那你过去跟他讲话嘛
MONICA: Oh, yeah.
好啊。。。
RACHEL: What, so you go over there, you tell him you think he's cute, what's the worst that could happen?
你过去告诉他,他很可爱,最糟能怎样呢?
MONICA: He could hear me.
他会听到的。