Wait, wait. Someone stole that from the bio lab?
等等 那是有人从生物实验室偷来的吗
They have cow brains up there?
实验室里有牛脑
I didn't even think-- That's because you got excused
我都不知道 那是因为在解剖课上
from dissection based on vegetarian grounds.
你以素食主义为由请假了
Guys, people are gonna think that we put that in her locker.
姐妹们 大家会认为是我们干的
It wasn't vegetarian, it was humanitarian.
这不是素食主义 是人道主义
Are you still hating on me? Possibly.
你还记恨我吗 很有可能
Guys, pay attention. People are gonna think that was us.
姐妹们 听好了 大家会怀疑我们的
How? When?
怎么能 时间对不上
We were all being held hostage by Meredith.
我们下课后被梅雷迪斯胁持着呢
It wasn't in her locker before first period.
第一节课前那东西又没在她柜子里
So now we're depending on Meredith to be our alibi?
现在我们指望梅雷迪斯作不在场证明了吗
See you in jail.
监狱里见
I gotta say, Mona's a lot stronger than me.
不得不说 梦娜可比我强多了
I would've lost it.
我可能会崩溃的
I feel sorry for her. Yeah, me, too.
我替她感到难过 是的 我也是
Okay, are we done feeling sorry?
好了 我们可以别再感到难过了吗
Because she's done a lot worse to us, guys.
她可是对我们做了很多坏事 姐妹们
A lot.
很多