Thanks for meeting me. I'm sorry you had to lie to Hanna.
谢谢你来见我 抱歉要你跟汉娜撒谎
Some lies are worth the risk.
有时候撒谎是值得的
It took me and Emily so long to get to a place
我和艾米丽花了很长时间才走上正轨
where we could trust each other.
互相信任
If she knew we were doing this-- same with Hanna.
如果她知道我们的行动 汉娜也一样
She would find a way to stop us.
她会想办法阻挠我们的
I've been running scared since the Lighthouse,
灯塔岩客栈事件之后我一直在逃避
Getting more afraid every day.
每天我的害怕都多一分
Then the other night I realized
有一天晚上我突然意识到
I'm not afraid for me-- I'm afraid for Emily.
我不是为我自己担心 而是为艾米丽
She's been dealing with this for so long,
她面对这一切已经太久了
it's almost like she's numb to how dangerous it is. Yeah.
就好像她对危险都麻木了一样 没错
We know that Mona has people watching their every move.
我们知道梦娜手下有人监视她们一举一动
But there's no way that's she has someone
但她绝不可能派人时时刻刻
watching all of us all the time.
监视我们每一个人
So while the girls are playing sitting duck,
所以当女孩们被她当成猎物的时候
I'm ready to circle the pond and--
我就蓄势待发打她个措手不及
nail her psychotic butt to the wall.
狠狠揭开她这个疯子的内心
Yeah, something like that.
对 差不多
Before she went to Radley, Mona had, like,
在梦娜去拉德里之前 她几乎把
all the girls' secrets locked
所有女孩的秘密锁在了
away in a motel room-- they were her trophies.
一个汽车旅馆房间里 像战利品一样的
Her prized possessions.
那是她的宝藏
That's what she used to keep the girls from going to the cops.
那样她就能保证女孩们不会报警了
So if we find her trophy room, we can put an end to this.
所以我们找到她的藏宝室 这一切就结束了