So what's you strategy? Are you just never going to speak to me again?
这就是你的策略?再也不跟我讲话了?
Something like that.
差不多吧
I suppose I do owe you an apology.
我想我该向你道歉
Careful. I wouldn't want you to strain yourself.
等一下,我不想勉强你
I shoudn't have lied about your father.
关于你爸爸的事我该骗你
You and your sister are old enough to handle the truth and I’m sorry
你和你姐姐已经长大了,能够接受真相我为向你们说谎而道歉
Keep going. Keep going. I’m mad at you for about seven thousand other things.
接着说,还有别的事呢?
If you think I'll apologize for taking you out of a strip club, you're wrong.
如果你觉得我会因为把你拖出那个酒吧而道歉,那你就错了
I consider it one of my finest moments.
我觉得那是我所做过最正确的事情
Andrew ,I know you blame me for what's happening with your father.
Andrew,我知道你为我和你爸爸之间发生的事而责备我
But It's entirely my fault and I need you to understand that.
这不完全是我的错我需要你明白这一点
I do. I just.. don't want him to leave.
我明白我只是不想让他走
Neither do I.
我也是
Mom?
妈妈 ?
Yeah?
是的 ?
When I have my door back?
我也不想什么时候才能把门装上?
3 months
3个月后