Hey. Screwdriver girl.
嗨。美女
I just came by to tell you that I took your evidence into the lab for fingerprints.
我顺道过来告诉你,我已经将你的证据送到警局试验室了。
Oh, really? That’s great.
是吗?那太好了。
So I’ll call you if I hear something.
我想一定会有结果的。
Okay.
很好。
Whoops, sorry.
哦,对不起。
Actually, I’d like to call you anyway if that’s okay.
没关系,我会给你打电话的。如果你允许的话。
Oh! Uh, you seem like a really sweet guy, in an interesting line of work.
你这个人确实很不错,也很有意思。
But I um I’m not really available.
但是我有可能不会答应。
Oh you have a boyfriend?
你有男朋友?
Yeah. Sort of.
是,可以这么说。
Sort of?
可以这么说?
It’s hard to explain. Even to myself.
这很难解释,只有我自己明白。
Just incoming, we have a 907A in progress at Maple Street.
907A,有情况。
I’m on my way. I got to go.
我马上就到,我得走了。
Apparently there’s a hostage situation.
显然是个人质事件。
Oh wow.
哇呜。
So you’re really turning me down? Boy, my self esteem can’t take this.
我的自尊心很难接受,你真的拒绝我了吗?
I’m sorry.
对不起。
Oh, no. It’s just that now my ability to help those hostages has been compromised.
我去解救人质让罪犯妥协。
Still don’t blame yourself for what might happen.
如果救不出来你该自责了。
Blame myself???
自责?
Yeah, it’s just hard to rescue folks when you don’t feel good about yourself.
如果你自我感觉不好的话很难解救出人质。
Ah, they’ll probably all die anyway.
不管怎样我都死定了。
okay, fine I’ll go out with you.
好吧,我会和你出去的。
Great. I’ll call you.
太好了,我会给你打电话的。
Now that you’ve gotten your date, can you tell me what that really means…that 907A.
现在你约会成功了,可以告诉我907A是什么回事了吧。
Someone’s TV was playing too loudly.
有人的电视机坏了。
Well thank god for the thin blue line!
谢天谢地,低级的谎言
I’ll call you.
我给你打电话。