简直不敢相信Zack告诉你这些,他还说什么了?
Nothing. That’s it. Just that Mary Alice killed herself because of something he had done.
就那些。他还说Mary Alice自杀是因为他干了什么事。
You couldn’t get any more out of him?
你没多问一点?
Oh, I tried. But he was so nervous he actually started shaking and then he just left.
我试了,但他变得很紧张他开始颤抖,然后就离开了。
Okay, this is getting really weird. I think we should go to the police.
这变得越来越怪异了,我们应该找警察。
And tell them what? We don’t even have the note anymore, we gave it to Paul.
我们应该报警知道吗?我们没有那张纸条了,我们把它给了Paul。
Then you’re going to have to get Zach to tell you something, so we have more to goon.
所以要想有所突破,就要让Zack说得更多一点。
Girls you don’t understand. This poor kid is scared out of his mind.
姑娘们,你们不知道,那个可怜的孩子已经吓得魂不附体了。
Oh, for god’s sake Bree, you’re a woman. Manipulate him. It’s what we do!
上帝让女人去影响男人,会有办法的。
But how?
但是怎么做?
I don’t know. How do you usually manipulate Rex?
我不知道你平时是怎么对付Rex的?
Hello Zachary. Are you free for dinner tonight?
你好,Zackary今晚有空一起吃晚饭吗?
Sure.
可以。
Oh, good, because last night you put me in such a holiday mood,
因为昨晚你让我有了节日的心情,
so I’m going to make roast turkey and canned yams and egg nog.
我做了火鸡,土豆还有蛋酒。
Have you ever had real old fashioned egg nog?
你尝过那种传统的蛋酒吗?
No, I don’t think so.
没有尝过。
Oh! You are going to love it! It has quite a kick.
你肯定会喜欢的,它非常好喝。