- War is not the answer. - (Patton) You wimpy little bastard!
- 战争不是答案 - 你这个软蛋
You're givin' this Nazi everything and gettin' nothin' in return!
你把一切都给了纳粹 而什么也没有换回来
Not nothing. We get peace.
我们至少换回来了和平
Kumbaya, my lord Kumbaya, my lord
我的主人
Kumbaya - And a damn fine cup of tea. - Kumbaya
- 大爷,喝杯茶
Und we'll name a concentration camp after you.
我们会以你的名字命名一座集中营
Think of it... Camp Auschwitz Chamberlain.
想想看,Auschwitz Chamberlain集中营
Lovely.
太好了
Hang on. I'm good at this.
等等,我对这个很擅长的
Mr. Herr President,
总统先生
obviously America's done something wrong to make you
显然美国对你们做了一些错事
want to invade these countries and kill innocent people.
以致你想侵略邻国并滥杀无辜
- I'm just as frustrated as you. - Excuse me, Fuhrer...
- 我也和你一样无奈 - 打扰一下
- ? You're a grand old flag... - May I have a word? - ∮You're a grand old flag...
- 我能和你说几句不?
Hang on. America keeps doing things to piss off the rest of the world.
等等,美国一直在做惹怒全世界的事情
We bring it on ourselves.
这是我们自找的
What do we do to address your understandable grievances?
我们怎样做 才能缓解你们的无可理喻的伤悲呢?
How about carbon emission credits?
一些二氧化碳排放配额怎么样?
That'll offset your need to invade France...
这样你就用不着侵略法国了
(Soldiers) I don't know, but I been told,
Aah! 虽然我不懂,但我被告知
kill some Jews and take their gold.
杀些犹太人,抢光其珠宝
Third floor. Right. Sorry.
三层楼,抱歉
They really should add flying to the things we can do.
他们确该给我们可做的事情添些选项
My point is talking to evil dictators gets you nothing.
我想说的是和邪恶独裁者谈判 对我们没有任何好处
You know one thing they understand?
你知道他们唯一理解的一件事吗?
I'm guessing some sort of physical violence.
大概是暴力吧
- Strength. That's the only thing. - Right. I'll remember that.
- 力量,那才是唯一的一件事 - 哦,我记住了
Well, I'd kill to do a feature. Now, can we please just go home?
我宁可去死也想拍一部正剧 我们可以回去了吗?
Sure thing. Right home. Cigar?
好,马上 雪茄?
And support the imperialist big business tobacco lobby? Never.
支持那些帝国主义大烟草公司吗? 门都没有!