When did you get back?
你什么时候回来的
3:00 this morning.
凌晨三点
I crashed as soon as I got in.
我回来之后倒头就睡了
I just woke up.
刚起来
I haven't been sleeping much the past few weeks.
过去这几周我都没怎么睡觉
Yeah, me neither.
我也是
I guess I'm just a little confused on why
我有点困惑 你睡不着的时候
you never called me on one of those sleepless nights.
为何不给我打电话呢
Aria, my life turned upside down.
艾瑞亚 我的生活完全被打乱了
I needed some time to think about things.
我需要时间来思考些事情
Things like us?
我们间的事吗
For one.
这是其中之一
I mean, not about my feelings for you, obviously.
但显然 我对你的感情是毋须置疑的
Obviously.
是很显然
What is that supposed to mean?
这话是什么意思
Ezra, you've been radio silent ever since you left.
以斯拉 你走之后 就一直默不作声
It's given me nothing to do but fear the worst.
我每天都很担心
That you'd moved on. No.
担心你移情别恋了 没有
Aria, no. If...
艾瑞亚 我没有
if anything, I was trying to be fair to you
我要是有办法的话 我一定会对你坦白
and not drag you into the middle of this.
不会让你卷入这事
I already am.
我已经被卷入了
And I feel terrible about that.
对此我很抱歉
Because this isn't-- this isn't what you signed up for.
这不该...这不该让你来承受
That's not your decision to make, it's mine.
决定权不在你 在我
You're right.
你说得对
You're right. I'm sorry.
你说得对 对不起
I shut you out, and that was wrong.
我对你避而不谈 这是我的错