I'm sorry I'm late. As I’m sure you have all heard, Celia Bond broke her playing tennis,
我相信你们都听说了,Cily Bon打网球的时候摔断了根骨头,
which means we are now in desperate need of someone to do the costumes.
我们现在非常需要有人替代她。
I’m keeping my fingers crossed here. Are there any volunteers?
上帝保佑,有谁自愿吗?
I’ll do it.
我来。
Really, that’s a ... do you know how to sew?
是吗?你知道怎么纺织吗?
Absolutely.
绝对没问题。
Well, great, uh, thank you, Lynette!
非常好,谢谢你,Lynette
Okay. So, now that I’m going to do some, heavy lifting,
现在我想做点自不量力的事情。
I believe I have a right to talk about the changes made to the script?
我有权利参加这个剧本的讨论吗?
Um, ladies. We all grew up with Little Red Riding Hood,
女士们,我们是看着小红帽的故事长大的,
and we survived it, scary stuff and all,
我们从中受益非浅,
so I say, to hell with political correctness,
不要做什么挑剔的改动,
let our kids experience this classic like it was meant to be enjoyed.
让我们的孩子们也感受一下这个经典的故事,他们会喜欢的。
Let’s kill the damn wolf, and just put on the best show we can.
让我们把大灰狼干掉,把这个剧本演好。
Thank you, Lynette, for that impassioned speech,
谢谢你,Lynette,谢谢你激情的演讲。
but I believe that ship has sailed.
但是我相信现在已经晚了。
No, it hasn’t. We still have time to change the ending back.
不,还不晚。我们仍然有时间把结局改回来。
And you know, Maisy, it is just a fairy tale
Maisy,你知道,这只是个童话故事。
I don’t think it will upset the children.
我不想让孩子们失望。
Well, I think you are wrong.
我认为你的想法是错的。
Well, that’s what’s so great about being in a democracy. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.
我觉得给别人的想法扣上帽子非常的不民主。
Also, everyone has a right to vote.
而且,每个人都有投票的权利。
So all in favor of the woodsman going medieval on the big bad wolf’s ass...
同意将大灰狼干掉的人举手。