Sorry.Looks like you're involved.
对不起 把你牵扯进来了
This way. Hold on.
这边 抓紧了
Now, straighten your legs and start walking.
现在 伸直你的腿开始走
See? Not so hard, is it?
看见没 不难对吧
You are natural.
你很棒
I'll make sure to draw them off.
我去引开它们
But wait a bit before you head back outside.
你过一会儿再出去
Ok. That's my girl.
好的 这才是好孩子
There you go.
来 给你
Here. She what?
这里 她
Hey. I'm here, where're you going?
喂 我在这里 你去哪里
Sophie?
索菲尔
Lettie. What's going on?
蕾蒂 发生什么事了
Someone just told me you floated down onto our balcony.
有人看到你从飘到我们阳台
So that did happen. It wasn't a dream.
这不是梦 确实发生了
Lettie, would you like to use my office?
蕾蒂 你要不要用我的办公室
I should really get back to work. thank you, though.
我很快就回去工作 谢谢
Wow. He must have been a wizard, then.
哇 他肯定是个魔法师吧
But he was so kind to me.
但是他对我很好
He rescued me. Lettie.
他救了我
Of course he did. He was trying to steal your heart.
当然 他试图偷走你的心
You're so lucky, Sophie.
索菲尔 你很幸运
If that wizard were howl, he would have eaten it.
如果那个魔法师是哈尔 他肯定吃了你的心的
No, he wouldn't.
不 他不会
Howl only does that to beautiful girls.
哈尔只会对漂亮的女孩这么干
Don't give me that.
不要这样子
You need to be more careful. It's dangerous out there.
你要更加小心 现在外面很危险
Even the witch of the waste is back on the prowl.
甚至那个荒野的巫师也回来了
Are you listening? Huh?
你有在听吗