Someone's at your fucking gatel
哈罗?你这该死的愚蠢家伙!
Hi ahh... I work for Louis Carbonelli.
嗨我是为路易斯.卡伯尼里工作
He asked me to deliver some documents to Monty Brandt.
他叫我把这文件给马迪.勃兰特
Do you mean Monty Brandt the lying cheating asshole?
马迪.勃兰特 他真是个王八蛋?
- Celestel Leave the intercom... - Get the hellaway from mel
瑟雷斯特,你给我- -快点放手!
Bitch-ass slut!
真是王八蛋,操…
- Hi. - Fuck off!
嗨 滚开
Hey Celeste!
嘿,瑟雷斯特
You forgot your keys.
你忘了钥匙
Eat shit!
你是这个
And I want my God damn leather pants back
哦,哦,哦 我永远都不会回来了
- What? - I ahh... Sorry to bother you,
什么事?嗨,我在想…
but I was told to get your signature on these papers and
你有来自卡伯尼里先生的文件
Come on in.
进来吧
I couldn't believe I was standing in Monty Brandt's house.
我难以置信我站在 马迪.勃兰特家
The place was like a palace.
那里简直像是皇宫…
And all I could think was... ...man I can see his pubes!
但我只是想:哦,伙计 真是荣华富贵
What the hell happened to my tits?
我的奶头怎么了?
Oh my God, look at them! They've totally lost their shape!
哦,天哪,怎么突然变形了?
This whole breast-feeding thing's a sham! I gained 20 pounds and I lost my tits!
这真是太让人沮丧了,我的体重增加了20磅,我失去了我的乳头