Ah, home.
家
Detroit!
底特律
(Distant gunfire) Detroit
(城市)底特律
Not much to work with, but if we put our heads together...
的确不多 但我们要齐心协力
We'll never be able to identify this victim.
我们不可能确认这遇难者的身份
Why even bother?
何必呢?
I mean, it's one of 100,000.
这是十万分之一的几率啊
What happened here? 100,000 people dead?
这里发生了什么? 十万人死了?
Listen.
听着
The strange thing is the blast only killed a few hundred.
奇怪的是,爆炸只杀死了几百人
Radiation got the rest.
辐射杀死了剩下的人 - 对Detroit的核攻击?
Nuclear attack on Detroit?
核袭击底特律吗?
Oh, my God.
天啊
We found this in the wreckage of a television interview show.
我们在一个电视访谈节目 的废墟里面找到了这个
Some big-ass celebrity.
某大名人的屁股
(Woman) You got that right.
没错
This was near it.
在附近找到了这个
Hey, that's Michael Malone's cap.
这是Michael Malone的帽子
That explains the fat ass.
难怪屁股这么大
Check this out.
看着
There is no terrorist threat.
根本就没有恐怖威胁
Uh, yeah, yeah. I just forgot to sign
对了,我还忘记签署了那个
the please don't shoot my ass off agreement.
“请别打下我的屁股”的协议呢
Do I look more like Michael Malone now?
我现在看起来像Michael Malone吗?
Hey, spank my know-it-all ass.
嘿,拍拍我这全知全能的屁股吧