Everything okay?
你没事吧
What?
怎么
Oh. Um...yeah.
这个啊
No, I-I just completely forgot,
没什么大事 只是忘了件事
I'm gonna be late to meet my mom,
我要和老妈碰面
so I'll call you later, okay?
晚点再打给你 好吗
Yeah, okay.
没问题
Are you sure there's nothing you can do?
你真的一点办法都没有吗
Honey, I'm sure if Toby were really missing
亲爱的 我确定如果托比真的失踪了
his family would have filed a report by now.
他家人肯定已经报案了
His family is away. Maybe he's with them.
他家人又不在这边 说不定他和家人在一起
I don't think so.
应该不会
I'm assuming that you have called him and tried to text him.
我猜你电话也打过 短信也发过了
Yeah, he's not responding.
是啊 但他都没回
I'm worried. I don't think
我有点担心 我觉得
he took his break with Spencer very well.
他和斯宾塞分手后 心情不会太好
Honey, you have such a big heart,
宝贝 你心地太善良
and you always see the best in everyone.
总是看到人性好的一面
But honestly, I wish that you would just let this go.
但说实话 我希望你别管这件事了
I don't trust Toby. I haven't since he caused that fire.
自从那次纵火事件之后 我就无法再信任托比