What happened? You change your mind? - It just died.
怎么?你改变主意了? 它挂了
Did you put gas in it?
你有加油吧?
No. You know, I think it must have sucked up a diaper or something.
我想它是吸进尿布之类的垃圾了
Gross. Try it again.
真恶心,再发动看看
You want me to call AAA?
要我找人来拖吊吗?
Come on around and let me hop on with you.
过来,让我跟你一起骑
I don't know. What if you break mine, too? Then we'll both be sitting ducks.
万一你也弄坏我的怎么办? 那我们就变成死鸭子了
I didn't break it. It just died. - Yeah, yeah.
我没弄坏它,是它挂了 好啦,好啦
All right, hop on.
好吧,上来
Scoot back. - Hitch, I'm already here.
往后坐 秦圣,是我先坐在这里的
But you don't know where we're going.
但你不知道我们要去哪
Why don't you tell me? Then we'll both know.
告诉我不就成了
Man, male egos.
男人的自尊
I don't know how you guys make it through the day with them.
真不知道你们是怎么活下来的
What? It is not my ego.
干嘛?我才没有自尊问题
I just don't want to ruin the surprise.
我只是不想毁了惊喜
I'm sorry. Are you all right?
对不起,你没事吧?
There. I always keep a few of those around.
拿去,我身边都会准备几包
Thank you.
谢谢
I have lower back trouble. I just shove the ice packs right down there.
我下背部会痛 我会直接把冰袋塞进裤子里
No. That's a fresh one.
不… 那是新的
So, Ellis Island.
这是艾利斯岛
I have to admit, I have lived in New York my whole life and I've never been here.
我得承认我住纽约住很久了 却从未来过这里
I figured that. Most people haven't.
我想也是,大多数人都没来过
So I got my man Larry here to set us up a private tour.
我请赖瑞安排我们私下参观
Great! - Anything for Hitch.
太棒了 为了秦圣,什么都行