Martha. Where’s your purse?
Martha,你的钱包呢?
Over there, why?
在那啊,怎么了?
What are you doing?"
你在干吗?
I am taking back the $40 that you stole out of my purse.
我要把你从我的钱包里偷的40美圆拿回来。
Edie!
Edie!
We both know you did it, now hand it over!
我们都知道你做了,现在要还给我了。
I have taken nothing from your purse,
我没在你钱包里拿任何东西。
and if you're missing money, I'd ask one of those strange men you parade through here at all hours.
如果我能偷你的钱,我就会把你的那些猛男也一起拿来了。
I am not going to apologize for having a healthy sex life!
我不会为过着健康的性生活而道歉!
Healthy? I'm going to have to burn every sheet you've touched.
健康? 我要把你碰过的所有床单都烧了。
I want my money.
我要我的钱。
And I want those non-fat peach yogurts.
而且我要那些脱脂的桃子酸奶。
They didn't just walk out of that fridge by themselves.
他们可不会自己从冰箱里走出去。
Well you can deduct it from the $40 that you're going to give me, now!
好,那你可以把那从40美圆里减掉,你现在可以给我了!
You're my best friend, why would I steal from you?
你是我最好的朋友,为什么我要偷你的?
It’s no secret that you've been having financial problems.
你有经济问题不是秘密。
I hear you bitching on the phone to your bank.
我听见你在电话里骂银行。
That’s it! I can put up with your debauchery and your food theft, but I will not tolerate spying. I want you out.
那是,我可以忍受你的放荡和偷食,但是不能忍受被监视,你给我出去。
You don't mean that.
你不是真的吧。
Yes I do. I'm leaving tomorrow to visit my sister for a few days.
是的,我是。我明天会离开几天去看我姐姐。
I want you gone by the time I get back.
我明天会离开几天去看我姐姐。
I'll do one better. I will leave today.
我会做个更好的,我今天就走。