Yeah, let's go meet some flight attendants.
对,让我们去找些空姐吧
- I just got dumped by one. - One what?
- 我才被个空姐甩了 - 什么?
A flight attendant. The one you set me up with.
被一个空姐,你帮我设计的那个
How'd that go?
进行的怎样了?
- Do you ever listen? - Well, then I'd have to hear you, buddy.
- 你有在听吗? - 嗯,那我就得听到你了,伙计
She said my actions let her know that we weren't exclusive.
她说,我的行为让她知道 我们不是互相专属的
I thought we were exclusive.
我以为我们是互相专属的
So?
所以呢?
So it's my fault once again, for not understanding The Game.
所以又是我的错,不理解游戏规则
No, there's no game tonight.
不,今晚没有比赛(游戏)
Well, I don't think long-term relationships work.
嗯,我不认为长期关系行的通
- I haven't had a relationship in a year. - Really?
- 我已经一年没有关系了 - 真的吗?
- Yeah. - Here, enjoy.
- 是的 - 来了,请慢用
And you seem like a fun guy.
你看来似乎是个有趣的人
I'm sorry. Pardon, I just wanna take this. It's my friend.
对不起,打扰了,我必须接这通 是我的朋友
She keeps calling and I'm a bit worried about her.
她一直打给我,我有点担心她
I'll be right with you.
我马上就回来
Hi, Tammy. Are you okay? Aren't you on a date?
嘿,泰蜜,你还好吗? 你不是应该在约会吗?
- Hello? - God.
- 喂? - 天啊
I downloaded Coffee Guy's yearbook photos...
我下载了咖啡小子校刊里的照片…
and I made him a scrapbook.
我为他做了一本剪贴簿
And he blanched...
他看了脸色苍白…
and ran out.
然后跑掉了
I'm so sorry.
非常遗憾