Thank you.
谢谢
I have not asked you out.
我还没邀请?出去呢
I'm just stumped by the whole romance thing...
我只是被整个浪漫的事难倒了…
But I'm working on it.
但是我正着手努力中
the gesture to woo you with.
追求?的方式
Jewelry, a stuffed animal.
珠宝,一个填充动物
I mean, I just, you know, a bird?
我是说,我只是,?知道,一只鸟?
I don't know what I'm supposed to do.
我不知道我该做什么
Well, you're not "supposed" to do...
嗯,你不要"该"做…
anything.
任何事
Obviously this is just causing you stress and...Let's be friends.
很显然,这只会造成你的压力… 让我们只做朋友吧
You know what, forget it. It's okay.
你知道吗,算了,没关系的
Hey, what's that?
嘿,这是什么?
- No, no, hey... - Hey, wait a minute. No, don't.
- 不,不,嘿… - 嘿,等一下 不,不要
It's got my name on it! Let me see.
上面有我的名字!让我瞧瞧
"Roses are red, violets are blue.
"玫瑰是红的,紫罗兰是蓝色的
Will you be my date for my restaurant opening? I hope you do."
我的餐厅开幕时,?愿意 当我的女伴吗?我希望?愿意"
There you go!
就是这个啦!
- To Get on Tapas! - To Get on Tapas!
- 敬"来到塔帕斯"! - 敬"来到塔帕斯"!
- Congratulations. - Thanks.
- 恭喜你 - 谢谢
I can't believe I did it.
我不敢相信我做到了
I'm really glad you're here.
我真的很高兴?来了
To our first date.
敬我们的第一次约会