I'm just being weird.
我只是状态不好罢了
Overly sensitive. I'm fine.
多愁善感了 我没事
You never told this to the police?
你从来没有告诉过警察
Of course I did.
我当然告诉他们了
But I made up my own mind about who went after her that night
但是我隐瞒了那晚纠缠她的人
and I kept that to myself.
没有告诉任何人
Well, who?
是谁
Why? Mom, how could you not say anything?
为什么 妈妈 你怎么能隐瞒呢
Because if Jason went after us,
因为如果杰森来找我们
exposing your father as his, too,
说你爸爸也是他的生父
It'd be my family breaking down in the middle of the night.
那半夜崩溃的就是我的家庭了
So, you still believe Jason?
所以 你还是相信杰森的
No, I don't. Not anymore.
不 不再相信了
But I'm starting to wonder about others.
但是我开始怀疑其他人了
I need to ask.
我不得不问
Is Toby not the person that we thought he was?
托比是不是和我们想的不一样