Is everything okay?
还好吗
Why didn't you tell me that they offered you the job?
你为什么没告诉我他们给你工作机会了
'Cause I don't think I'm going to take it.
因为我不想接受这份工作
And I didn't think you
而且我也不想让你
should share in the burden of that decision.
承受做出这种艰难决定的负担
You need a job, Ezra.
你需要一份工作 以斯拉
But you know what would happen to us
不过你知道我要是回到玫瑰镇高中
if I end up back at rosewood.
对你我意味着什么
Things are different now. People know about us.
情况不一样了 大家都知道我们的事
Hey, don't--don't cry. Don't cry.
别 别哭 别哭
We're okay. No, we're not.
我们很好 不 我们不好
Nothing about us feels right anymore.
我们之间再没有一件事情能让人感觉良好
I'm sorry.
对不起
It's not your fault. I want to fix this.
这不是你的错 我想去解决
I know.
我知道
I know, but you can't.
我知道 但是你解决不了
Okay, we've been chasing after what we used to have
自从你发现马尔科姆的事情之后
ever since you found out about Malcolm, but...
我们就一直在追寻曾经的好时光 可是
I just don't--
我只是觉得
I don't think that we can ever get that back.
我只是觉得我们再也追不回那些时光了
Things aren't easy, but they can still be good.
事情是很棘手 但还是可以变好的
It shouldn't be this hard.
不应该棘手到这种程度