- You gave it to me. - No, I didn't. I said I'd...
- 你把它给我了 - 不,我没有,我说我要…
- Yeah, you did. - I'm sorry, I didn't mean for that to...
- 是的,你有 - 对不起,我无意…
Thanks for coming by. Mom, thanks for the cake.
感谢你们来,妈妈,感谢?的蛋糕
- Come on! - Happy birthday, dear.
- 少来了! - 生日快乐,亲爱的
Oops.
哎呀
Uh-oh.
噢噢
So now the restaurant is a success?
所以现在餐厅已经功成名就了?
I told him about that reviewer, and the band.
是我把食评家与乐队介绍给他的
Do you want to go inside? ?
想要进去吗?
No!
不!
You could flirt with the band in front of Greg.
你可以在葛雷的前面与乐队调情
Okay.
好
Do I have anything in my teeth?
我的牙缝里有没有脏东西?
- No, you are okay. - Really?
- 没有,很干净 - 真的吗?
Yeah.
是的
What about here? Is it like the rings of Saturn?
这里呢?有没有像土星的戒指一样?
They're tight.
他们很紧
Yeah, should I pull them up?
是的,我应该往上拉一点吗?
- I think so. - It's like they're...
- 我想是的 - 它们看起来像是…
Genevieve!
珍娜!
- Genevieve! - What?
- 珍娜! - 什么?
No.
不
I know. I'm so sorry. Nobody saw.
我知道,非常抱歉,没人看到
- Really? - Yeah, I don't think so.
- 真的吗? - 是的,我不这样认为
Maybe a lot of people. No, I don't think so.
也许有很多人,不,我不这样认为
- I know what will cheer you up. - What?
- 我知道什么可以让?高兴点 - 什么?
There's a really, really cute guy working at the second run movie theater.
在二轮电影院 有一个非常,非常帅的家伙
They always smell like dust.
他们总是闻起来有灰尘味
- Yeah, I love that. - Okay, go flirt.
- 是的,我爱喜欢那样 - 好,去和他调情吧
- Don't scrapbook him. - I'll try.
- 别做他的剪贴簿 - 我会尽量
- Hi, Mom. - What are you doing?
- 嘿,妈妈 - ?在做什么?
- Nothing. - Has he called?
- 没做什么 - 他打电话来了没?
I think he's gonna call you.
我想他会打电话给?