He's on our side. You guys, he always was.
他在我们这边 一直都是
But this party tomorrow, it's a set-up.
但明天的派对是个阴谋
Red coat just wants us all to be together.
红外套女孩希望我们都出现
Why? What's she gonna do to us?
为什么 她想对我们做什么
I don't know.
我不知道
But we're not going to let it happen.
我们得阻止这一切
Okay, whatever it is, we're one step ahead of her,
不管怎样 我们总算抢先一步
finally, and there are two of us on the inside.
而且有两个人打入了内部
And when were you going to clue us in on
你打算什么时候
your double agent status, Nikita?
告诉我们你双重间谍的身份 尼基塔
I'm the one who sent you the picture of me and Ali.
是我把我和艾莉的照片发给你的
And you did exactly what I needed you to do.
你恰好按我计划行事了
Because Mona watches my every move.
因为梦娜监视着我的一举一动
You've found a way to get to me without her knowing about it.
你在不让她知道的情况下找到了我
So, instead of red coat waiting for us tomorrow,
这么说来明天不是红外套女孩在等我们
we'll be waiting for her.
而是我们恭候她的大驾
And if we're lucky, this will all be over with.
如果走运 这一切都将结束
Luck won't have anything to do with it.
这与运气无关