They're running late.
他们来晚了
How late?
多晚
They're on their way. That's all I know.
在路上了 我只知道这些
She's expecting all of you to be here.
她希望你们都在这儿
And we will be.
我们会的
You have no idea what she's capable of, Spencer.
你不知道她有多大的能耐 斯宾塞
Trust me. You don't want to disappoint her.
相信我 你会后悔让她失望的
I saw them getting ready.
我看到她们出发的
And I have the video you asked for.
我也如你要求的录了视频
They don't suspect anything.
她们一点疑心都没有
You guys, I'm serious about not
我真不想把那双鞋子
taking back those shoes.
送回去
Hanna, quiet!
汉娜 别出声
We've got to get inside before red coat shows up.
我们得在红外套女孩出现前进去
If she knows we're onto her,
如果她知道我们有备而来
we'll never find out who she is.
我们就永远无法得知她的真面目了
Are we sure we trust Toby?
我们能相信托比吗
Spencer does.
斯宾塞相信他
Do we have a choice?
我们有得选吗
It's all according to plan.
一切都如计划进行
How far away are you?
你还有多远
It's safe for you to land.
你可以安全着陆了
It's finally about to end.
终于熬到头了
You're getting what you've always wanted.
一切都将如你所愿
She doesn't know the others aren't here yet.
她还不知道其他人还没到
I told you, they're coming.
我告诉你了 他们在路上