- Oops. - Uh-oh.
- 哎呀 - 噢噢
Oops.
哎呀
Uh-oh.
噢噢
- Table for one. - Only the lonely.
- 一个人的桌子 - 只有孤单的人
- Serving only the lonely. - It's lovely out here.
- 只服侍孤单的人 - 这外面真美
- It's chilly, isn't it? - Do you know anyone we know out here?
- 有点冷,不是吗? - 外面这里有我们认识的人吗?
- No. I used to. - Who's that?
- 不,有个我曾经认识的人 - 那个人是谁?
She looks like someone we used to know.
她看起来像是某个我们曾认识的人
She was the most romantic, happy person who loved love.
她曾经是最浪漫的,最快乐的 喜欢爱的人
Then she turned into a shriveled twisted...
后来她转变成枯萎的,偏执的…
Stop.
住嘴
I think...
我认为…
you need to tell Greg that you're scared.
需要告诉葛雷害怕
You know, you think this is fear.
你知道,你认为这是恐惧
This is instinct.
这是本能
Avoiding pain is how humans have survived.
避免痛苦,是人类幸存的方法
You think we'd still be here if we didn't know...
你认为如果我们不知道 "看,有一只牙齿锐利的老虎…
"look, there's a saber-toothed tiger. Let's run before it eats us"
在牠把我们吃掉以前快跑吧" 我们还能在这里吗?
Honey, did you just see your mom
亲爱的,刚才有看到你妈
I did.
有啊
Let go.
放手吧
Forgive the past.
原谅过去
- Hey. What is that? What are you doing? - It's a moment.
- 嘿,那是干嘛?你们要做什么? - 温馨片刻
Can we give you some advice?
我们能给一些建议吗?
No.
不要