All right, bring it.
好吧,说吧
Woo him.
追…他
You baked him muffins?
烤松糕给他吃?
Isn't that a tiny bit "think of me as your cousin Ethel"?
是不是有一丁点"把我想成 是你的堂妹艾瑟儿"的意思?
Really? It took me all night to think of that.
真的吗?它是我花了整夜才想到的
This is hard. What do guys like besides pizza and morning sex?
这真是很难,除了披萨和早上的 性爱外,男生还喜欢什么?
Okay, I have to focus. I have to focus.
好,我必须集中,我必须集中
I have to think, what does he want? What does he want?
我必须想,他想要什么? 他想要什么?
Because he will call me, he will call me.
因为他会打电话给我的 他会打电话给我的
He will call me.
他会打电话给我的
So...
所以…
he sent a thank you note?
他送来一张感谢卡?
Still no call?
还是没打来吗?
What does this even mean? What does it mean?
这甚至是什么意思?这是什么意思?
"Genevieve, thank you for the gifts. "
珍娜,谢谢你的礼物
Grrrrrrreg."
葛…雷"
I don't... I don't know what else to do.
我不…我不知道还能做什么
I've sent Rangers tickets and chocolates and "Simpsons" DVDs.
我已经送了游骑兵队的票 巧克力和"辛普森家庭"DVD
I mean, I don't get it! What do men want?
我是说,我不懂!男人到底要什么?
A cellulite seaweed wrap, a diamond dog collar, and a karaoke machine.
一次脂肪海藻瘦身,一个钻石 狗项圈,和一台卡拉OK机怎样?
Karaoke's a no.
卡拉OK就免了
- Can I cancel it? - No. We'd be out of business.
- 我能取消它吗? - 不 我们会没生意的
It's gonna suck.
这会很糟糕的
Yes, but it always does.
是的,但总是那样子的