There's a report on the lodge, but nothing about Wilden's car.
有小屋的相关报道 但没提到威尔登的车
Well, I guess the fire trumps a dead pig.
看来大火还是胜过一头死猪
You can stop staring out the window, Aria.
别盯着窗户了 艾瑞亚
The cops aren't coming to arrest us.
警察不会来抓我们的
I'm supposed to feel safe just because you say it's all okay now?
就因为你说没事了 我就该有安全感吗
After everything you've put us through.
在你让大家经历了这么多之后
Do you think we'd be sitting here if anyone saw us?
如果真有人看到了 我们还能坐这儿吗
Wanna know what I think?
知道我怎么想的吗
I think you're lucky that we're not beating the crap out of you.
我觉得你很幸运 没被我们打得脑袋开花
And I believe you could, Emily.
我相信你有这实力 艾米丽
You really were the weakest link.
你的确是最弱的一个
But look how strong I made you. You should be thanking me.
可看看我把你变得多强 你该感谢我的
Okay, that's it. Em
够了 艾米
You know we all want to take a turn.
你知道我们都想做个了断
But we won't.
但我们不会的
You like games, right, Mona?
你喜欢游戏 是吗 梦娜
So, let's play one called the third degree.
那我们就来玩一个叫《严刑拷问》的游戏
How did you get the car out of the lake?
你怎么把车从湖里弄出来的
I didn't.
不是我
I put the car in Hanna's garage,
我把车放在汉娜的车库里
And that was the last time I saw it.
那就是我最后一次看到它