Roses For Whatever.
无论如何玫瑰花店
A thank you note?
一张感谢卡?
She sent you all those gifts and you didn't call?
她送给你那么多礼物 而你竟然没打电话去?
I wanna call.
我想打的
Am I an idiot?
我是个白痴吗?
In general? I don't know.
一般来说吗?我不知道
Love makes you crazy. You should call her.
爱使你疯狂,你应该打给她的
I said horrible things to her. What do I say now?
我对她说了可怕的话 现在我该说什么?
And the probability ratio of a failed relationship working...
还有一个失败的关系机率比…
zero to none.
是零到没有帮助的
But this never was a relationship.
但这从未是一种关系啊
Come on!
拜托!
Stupid fake holyday.
愚蠢的假节日
I know! It's just a day of pressure, isn't it?
我知道!只是个有压力的一天 不是吗?
I mean, even if you're in a relationship, which I'm not...
我是说, 即使你是 处在一种关系里,还好我没有…
it's just a day that makes you feel inadequate.
只是一个让你感到不恰当的一天
Am I doing enough for this person? Did I get a big enough gift?
我为这个人做得够多吗? 我会收到一个够大礼物吗?
Do I even know this person?
我甚至了解这个人吗?
And what about those candy hearts? "Be Mine".
那些心型糖果呢?"做我的情人"
Like you gotta be somebody's to matter, right?
好像你必须是某人才会在意,对吗?
I mean, I'm not anybody's now, but I've been, before.
我是说,我现在不是某人 但我曾经是
Chocolates for Genevieve!
给珍娜的巧克力!
Happy Valentine's Day!
情人节快乐!