You doing okay, Hanna?
你还好吗 汉娜
I'm sorry I had to leave so early this morning.
抱歉我今天一大早就得出门
We really didn't get a chance to talk.
我们都没机会谈谈
Who's that for?
这花是给谁的
Jessica Dilaurentis.
杰西卡·迪劳伦提斯
She stopped by the police station this morning.
她今早来了警局一趟
She's moving back.
她要搬回来了
Wait, back to their old house? - Yeah.
等等 搬去原来的房子吗 -对
Jason made it seem like she hated it here.
杰森搞得仿佛她不喜欢那儿
He said that she couldn't face all the memories of Alison.
他说她无法面对那儿满是艾莉森的回忆
Well, something must have changed.
她的想法一定变了
I mean, in spite of what's been going on with Wilden,
撇开威尔登的事不谈
she seems to be in a pretty good place.
她看起来状态还不错
That's probably your dad.
可能是你爸爸
Maybe Mrs. D isn't so sad anymore
或许迪太太知道我们了解的事
because she knows what we know.
所以也不难过了
We don't know anything, Hanna.
我们什么都不知道 汉娜
I saw who pulled us out of the fire, Em. It was Alison.
我看见是谁把我们拖出火海了 是艾莉森