He's just going through a phase.
他现在经历一个特殊阶段
A phase is when they want to be a cowboy.
这个阶段他应该希望成为牛仔
- Trey's got issues. - Now hold up, now. - Trey
有问题 - 好了 停止
Kids with high IQs, they got big imaginations.
高智商的孩子 都是很有想象力的
And something about that pig,
而且那只猪有问题
he keeps eyeballing me, like I'm cooking his cousin.
他在盯着我 好像我在煮他的表兄一样
Pig ain't eyeballing you.
猪没有在盯着你
See, he's doing it right now! Baby, look! He's doing it.
看 他正盯着我呢 亲爱的 看啊! 他在盯着我
What? It's all in your head, James.
什么? 这都是你幻想 James
- Little Houdini pig... - Ain't no Houdini nothing over there.
- 会特异功能的小猪... - 根本没有什么特异功能
Do what you gotta do.
该干什么干什么去
- Wonderful, Emma! - Really?
- 你看起来真不错 Emma! - 真的吗?
Because I feel like a house.
我大的像所房子
- There's our superstar. - Hi, Mr. and Mrs. O'Mally.
- 我们的超级巨星来了 - 你们好啊 O'Mally先生太太
- I'm so sorry I can't join you tonight. - Celebrating, I hope.
- 很遗憾今晚不能加入你们了 - 是去庆祝? 我猜
I'm just hanging out with a couple of mock-trial friends at the library.
只是和模拟法庭的朋友去图书馆
- Wow. - That's my baby. That's my baby.
- 哇 - 这才是我的宝贝 我的宝贝
Total rager.
疯狂派对
And that's my cue.
那是给我的暗号
- I'll be back by curfew! Promise! - Okay, good night!
- 我会在门禁时间之前回来的! 保证! - 好的 玩得愉快!