- I helped her fill out the application. - What? Whose side are you on?
- 我帮她填的表格 - 什么? 你到底站在哪边?
Bot of yours. And put down that bat.
我两边都站 把那个棒球棍放下
Look, you can't be on both of our sides.
你不能两边都站
Baby, Georgetown is a great school!
宝贝 乔治敦大学是一所不错的学校!
We don't know anyone there.
我们在那没有熟人
How will she begin to take care of herself?
她怎么会照顾好自己呢?
Because you're an amazing father, and you showed her right from wrong
因为你是一位了不起的父亲 你教会她分辨对错
and you taught her how to think for herself and be strong.
你也教会她如何坚强
She's ready for this because of you!
在你的指导下 她已经准备好了
but you and I both know it's nothing nice out there.
但是你我都知道 外面的世界不安全
Nice try, Michelle,
说的不错 Michelle
I know this is hard for you, but she is not a little girl anymore. Okay?
我知道这对你来说不容易 但她不再是个小姑娘了 好吗?
You gotta relax. I'll see you at dinner.
你放松点 晚餐见
I'll show you relaxed.
我让你看看什么是放松
Are you sure you can't go out Saturday night?
你确定你周六晚上出不来吗?
and let me tell you this, the Wizard is the party master.
而且和你说吧 他是派对专家
My best friend from college is gonna be in town,
我大学最好的朋友要来
Party master?
派对专家?
Man, wasn't college the best? Total freedom to do whatever you want.
大学不是最美好的吗? 自由自在 想干什么就干什么