When you and daddy leave,
你和爸爸走后
Aria and Spencer will take the train down.
艾瑞亚和斯宾塞会坐火车过来
And Hanna wants to come too.
汉娜也想来
So you've already invited them.
所以你已经邀请过她们了
Sort of.
算是吧
Look, we need a major sleepover.
听着 我们得在外过一个整夜
And why can't that happen here?
那为什么不能在这过夜
Because it would suck.
因为那样麻烦了
Aria and Emily would find some excuse to leave,
艾瑞亚和艾米丽会找借口离开
And spencer will sneak out in the middle of the night.
斯宾塞也会在半夜溜出来
And Hanna's creeped out by Jason.
汉娜是被杰森吓走的
He stares at her chest.
他盯着她的胸看
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I'm just not big on leaving five teenagers
我可没这么大的胆子 把五个小孩
in a Cape May beach rental.
留在开普梅海滩的出租屋里
Please, mom. We need this.
求你了 妈妈 我们需要这次聚会
Our group's falling apart, and summer's almost over...
我们的团队快破裂了 夏天也快结束了
Alison, take no for an answer.
艾莉森 绝对不行
Please.
拜托了
I think we should share the Greek salad.
我觉得咱们该一起吃希腊沙拉
It's big enough for two.
两个人足够量了
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Alison, don't. It's been quite a morning already.
艾莉森 别这样 这一早晨够烦的了
Do you hear me? Don't do this here.
你听见没有 别在这里做这个
I will leave you at this table.
我会把你一人留在这
I mean it.
我是认真的