Hey, Spence, it's me again.
斯宾塞 还是我
Why haven't you called me back?
为什么你没回我电话
And where are you on a Saturday morning at ten o'clock?
礼拜六上午十点钟你跑哪儿去了
I need to talk to you.
我得跟你谈谈
Hanna?
是汉娜吗
I thought that was you.
我一猜就是你
Hi, Mrs. Dilaurentis.
迪劳伦提斯夫人 您好
How are you doing? Good.
你怎么样 还不错
You've been doing a lot of work.
你干了不少活啊
Well, everything I did yesterday was undone by an angry raccoon,
我昨天干的都被一只可恶的浣熊
or whatever's living under that porch.
还是什么住在走廊下面的小东西给毁了
Can I ask you something?
我能问你点事吗
If I fill that area in with iceberg roses,
如果我把这里种满冰山玫瑰
will it make the gray shingles look stodgy?
会显得那些灰色木瓦很乏味吗
Um, I don't...really have an opinion.
我真的不太懂这个
Really?God knows Alison would.
是吗 艾莉森一定会懂的
I'll clump the whites over here...
我要先把白色的堆到这里
Tippi. What was that?
蒂皮 那是什么
That? That was a gift from my late mother-in-law.
那个 那是我去世的婆婆送我的礼物
Come. Meet tippi.
过来 见见蒂皮