Are you serious?
你有没有搞错?
Construction?
施工?
We're off-schedule as it is.
我们已经误了行程
We're never gonna be able to make it to Pitt in time.
我们别指望按时赶到匹兹堡
- We're gonna have to use the siren. - Absolutely not.
- 我们该用警报汽笛 - 绝对不可以
No one touches my siren.
任何人都不可以碰我的汽笛
Dad, desperate times call for desperate measures.
爸爸 非常时期得用非常办法
Mel, getting to a slumber party is not an emergency, okay? Mel
去个无聊的派对不是紧急事件 知道了吗?
Now reach in my bag and hand me P-GPS.
把我包打开把P-GPS给我
What's P-GPS?
什么是P-GPS?
Police Global Positioning System.
警用全球定位系统
Why don't you just call it "Police G-P-S"?
为什么你不叫它"警用G-P-S"?
Because its name is P-GPS.
应为它的名字就是P-GPS
Okay, Dad. Here you go.
好的 爸爸 给你
There you go, P-GPS. Oh, P-GPS.
好了 P-GPS 噢 P-GPS
P-GPS, route fastest time to I-23.
P-GPS 找去I-23最快的路
Calculating distance to I-23.
正在计算去I-23的距离
- Thank you, P-GPS. - Thank you!
- 谢谢 P-GPS - 谢谢你!
- No. Thank you. - Thank you!
- 不 谢谢你 - 谢谢你!
- No. Thank you. - Thank you!
- 不 谢谢你 - 谢谢你!
- At the next intersection, turn right. - P-GPS.
- 在下一个十字路口 右转 - P-GPS
At the next intersection, turn right.
在下一个十字路口 右转
At the next intersection, turn right. Next intersect... The next...
在下一个十字路口 右转 下一个十字路口... 下一个...