JESSE: You ready? Come on. Iet's go.
准备好了吗?来吧,走
Are you sure you want to do this?
你确定你要这么做?
You know you're nuts. right?
你知道你疯了,是吧?
l'll be right back. - All right. l'll be waiting.
我很快回来 - 好的,我等你
CAMPBELL: When Hanna fitzgerald first stepped into my office...
当anna fitzgerald第一次走进我的办公室
l thought she was selling Girl Scout cookies.
我以为她是来推销女童军饼干的
Thank you.
多谢
Oh. my gosh. it's really you. - lt really is.
噢,天哪,真的是你 - 是我
'l'm Campbell Alexander.
我是Campbell Alexander
l have a 90 percent success rate. - Ninety-one.
我的成功率是90% - 是91%
What can l do for you?'
我能为你做什么?
You've seen my commercials.
你看过我的广告
All of them. l mean. that's why l'm here.
所有的我都看过,所以我才来的
Hi. - Please don't touch. Judge is a service dog.
嗨 - 不要摸它,Judge是一只服务犬
What service? - l have an iron lung...
什么样的服务? - 我戴着人工呼吸器
and Judge helps me steer clear of magnets. Judge
帮助我避开磁铁
Please. sit down.
请坐
What is your name? - Anna Fitzgerald.
你叫什么名字?
What can l do for you. Anna?
我能为你做什么,Anna?
That is so cool.
太酷了
l want to sue my parents for the rights to my own body.
我因自己的身体使用权而起诉父母
Would you repeat that. please?
请重复一遍
l want to sue my parents for the rights to my own body.
我因自己的身体使用权而起诉父母