Hello?
喂?
but she wouldn't open the door. Your mom kicked it in.
但是她不肯开门,你妈妈踢开了门
We heard her coughing...
我们听到她咳嗽
I haven't gotten in touch with them. she's lost a lot of blood.
我还没有联系他们,他失血很严重
Kicked the door down? KELLY: Yeah.
踢开了? - 是啊
We need to get platelets and fluids into her.
我们要给她输血小板和补液
l don't want her going into shock. EMT 1: Her age and weight?
我不想让她休克 - 年龄体重?
SARA: Fifteen. she's about 90 pounds. she's allergic to penicillin.
15,差不多90磅,她对青霉素过敏
EMT 2: One-hundred over 68.
高压100,低压68
EMT 1: Okay. Base Camp. Rescue 1
好的,控制中心,11号救援车
We have a 1 5-year-old girl. approximately 90 pounds.
这儿有一个十五岁的女孩,大约90磅
BP is 100 over 68. - Jesus Christ.
血压是100/68 - 天哪
EMT 2: All right. Iet's get her up. Yeah.
好的,把她扶起来,是的
There you go.
走啦
We're just gonna bring you downstairs.
我们就是要把你带下楼
JESSE: Nobody's saying anything...
没人说什么
but seeing everybody together Iets me hnow that this is serious.
但是看到所有人聚在一起让我意识到有大事
Our family is hind of disconnected.
我们家的亲戚联系不是很紧密
Dad's relatives are wealthy and distant. and Mom's side drives her crazy.
爸爸的亲戚富有但冷漠,妈妈的亲戚快要把她逼疯了
So besides Aunt Kelly...
除了Kelly阿姨
we never really get to see anybody except on holidays or disasters.
除非是节日或者祸事,我从未亲眼见过他们