Yo, goodness.
天哪
So l guess you thought you were defending my honor, huh?
我看你以为你是为了我
-April, what are you doing? -l'm just talking. -April
干嘛呢? -聊天
You don't have to let this dude talk to you like that.
你可不能让这哥们儿这样跟你说话
-Let's just drop it. -No. What did you say?
-算了算了 -不 你说什么?
Somebody'll have to teach you how to talk to a woman.
得有人教教你怎么和女人说话了
-You gonna show me? -l already schooled you once tonight.
-你来? -我今天晚上已经教过你一次了
-How much do you wanna learn? -What, you think you funny, nigga?
-你想学多少? -你觉得你很幽默么?
Nah...but she clearly does.
不...但显然她觉得
-What? No, no, no, Grant. -lt's all good, baby.
-啊? 不不不 Grant. -没事的宝贝儿
-Let's go. -Come on.
-走 -走吧
Hey, stop.
别打了
Grant, stop it, stop. Stop. Grant
别这样
-Let's go. -Stay out of this.
-走吧 -别掺和
All right, just chill. Grant. Grant
冷静
l ain't got nothing against you, but l told you already.
不是我对你有什么意见 但我已经跟你说了
-This is my roommate, man. -You do what you gotta do.
-这是我的室友 -干你该干的
Noel, l thought you was gonna pledge Mu Gamma. Noel
我记得你要入Mu Gamma的
-l was gonna-- -l guess you can kiss that goodbye.
-我要... -没戏了
l'm gonna bounce.
我要走了
We got unfinished business, bootlicker.
没完呢啊 马屁精
-lndeed. -Come on, let's go.
-没错 -走吧
l got myself here. l can get myself home.
我自己来的 我能自己回家
Maya, will you take me home? Maya
送我回家好么?