...as a young educated brother from the 'hood.
...你可选择作为在这里受过教育 的小兄弟的身份
And homey, that's great.
虽然那种感觉很温馨 也很棒
But if you pledge Theta, you're gonna get that same education.
.. 但是如果你加入了Theta 你不仅可以得到同水平的教育...
...and you'll become a member of our lifetime brotherhood.
...而且你将成为我们 这终生兄弟中的一员
-Yo, what's up? -Hey, hey, what are you doing?
-你好啊? -嘿 嘿 你干嘛呢?
You almost just ran me over with that thing.
你差点把我给碾了
l didn't mean to scare you. My bad. -What?
-我不是故意要吓你的 都是我的错 -什么?
lt's the dance thug from the club.
原来是俱乐部里 的跳舞猛男啊
So can we move on from that?
我们能不能继续进展?
Move on to what?
怎么进展?
l don't know.
我不知道
You getting to know me?
你得了解我先?
l have a boyfriend.
我有男朋友的
So, what's up with this Grant? What is he, a professional student?
那么 你跟Grant怎么样了? 他是什么人 一名好学生?
Grant is in a six-year law program...
Grant正在读6年制法律课程呢...
...and his father's a partner with a Wall Street firm, so when he graduates--
...而且他老爸还是华尔街一家公司的合伙人 所以他一毕业...
lt's funny, because l didn't take you as the type of girl that could be bought.
真有意思 我还以为你不是 那种拜金女孩呢
Bought?
拜金?
Wait, l didn't mean bought like that. l didn't mean bought like that. Listen.
等等 我不是指那个拜金 我不是指那个拜金 听着
Bought.
拜金
-What? -Let's just start over.
-什么? -我们拍拖吧
-Start what over? -Have lunch with me.
-开始什么? -和我一起吃午饭
l'm tutoring.
我要去上辅导课了
Tutor what? What do you tutor?
辅导什么? 你辅导什么课?