Hey, Sebastian. - Lovelies.
嘿,塞巴斯蒂安 - 靓妹 -
Holler at your boy. - Yo! Yo! Sebastian!
向你兄弟问好 - 哟!哟!塞巴斯蒂安
Can you get out of my way right now?
让让路好吗?
I need your advice. I got lady troubles.
我需要你的建议,女人的问题
’m here for you, bro. I got a lifetime of knowledge.
我会帮你的,哥们儿 我智慧无穷 I
Too long. Ball and frickir chain, man.
太久了。社交娱乐时勾搭的
How long did you date?
你和那女的约了多久?
Dude.
天哪
Justine. Chick won’t stop dogging me, man.
贾斯丁女生就缠着我不放
Oh, my God. Oh, my God. She’s in our class.
哦我的天,天哪 她在我们班上课
Shut up. I’m not blushing.
闭嘴,我没脸红
Everyone, please take a slip
大家都抽一张纸条
and read off the name of your lab partner.
并念出实验伙伴的名字
"Eunice Bates."
“尤妮丝•贝兹”
You got to be kidding me.
杀了我吧别这样
Be nice. - Yeah.
就是
She got something-something.
她还是有吸引人的地方
Yeah, asthma and headgear.
是啊,哮喘和钢套
"Olivia Lennox."
“奥莉维亚•雷诺克斯”
You know her?I talked to her for a second.
你认识她? - 只说过一两句话
About what? She gave you the nod.
说什么?她都对你点头了
She did a good one. - She gives good nod.
点的很用力 - 非常用力
Could everybody calm down?
你们冷静下来好吗?
I can’t believe you got her as a lab par... Switch with me.
怎么会是你做她的实验…跟我换!
I can’t. I said her name out loud.
不行!我刚大声叫了她名字!
Some guys just walk in the light, you know?
有些人就是运气好,知道吗?
I don’t think we introduced ourselves before. I’m Sebastian.
我们之前好像没介绍过 我是塞巴斯蒂安
Hello, again. - Hello.
又见面了 - 你好
Olivia.
奥莉维亚