BRIAN: Mom needs to cool off a bit. She's a little upset.
妈妈要冷静一会,她有点心烦
ANNA: Yeah. l heard her.
嘿,我听见啦
Get her out of here. l don't want to look at her face anymore.'
带她走,我再也不想看见她
BRIAN: l looked at my daughter and wondered how it got from there to here.
我看着我女儿,想知道一切怎么会变成这样
MAN: Hey. - Hi.
嘿!
truth. the truth. - Okay.
要说实话,说实话 - 好的
All right. so. what do you think?
好的,你觉得怎么样?
A bit more salt.
再加点盐
A bit more.
一点点
BRIAN: From the moment we decided to genetically conceive...
自从我们决定基因怀孕之后
l suppose this was the eventual outcome.
我想这就是最终结果
lt was our fault. We went against nature and this was our comeuppance.
是我们的错,我们与自然法则对抗,这就是业报
But have we really pushed her too hard?
但我们是不是要求她做太多了?
Have we forced her into helping her sister?
我们强迫她帮助她姐姐了吗?
All those little encouragements and rewards, were they real?
这些小小的鼓励和报答,是真的吗?
Or did we iust want what we wanted?
又或我们仅仅只是想着自己的需要
he was so little when all this started.
开始时她那么小
When did she start wanting to make her own decisions?
什么时候她想自己决定的呢?
BRIAN: It's ohay. YOUNG ANNA: l want my daddy.
没事啦 - 我要爸爸
l want my mama. No. please. Mama. BRIAN: It's okay. l know.
我要妈妈,不,妈妈 - 没事哈,我知道
YOUNG ANNA: Mommy.
妈妈