你什么意思,你不知道?
BRIAN: She won't talk.
她不肯说
You know. maybe she just wants to be considered.
你知道,她可能仅仅是想得到尊重
Take the credit that it's her decision. l don't know.
她的决定就是得到尊重,我不清楚
Maybe it's not crazy. SARA: What. you don't want her to do it?
或许这并不疯狂 - 什么,你不想让她捐肾?
l didn't say that.
我没这么说
But it's against her will. so how does that work?
但是她不愿意,那怎么行呢?
Do you hold her down. or do l? SARA: Don't be dramatic.
你来制伏她,还是我? - 别开玩笑了
You gonna take her ankles. l'll take her wrists?
你抓脚,我按手?
She's not a baby. You just can't trick her. - l know.
她不是小孩子,你不能算计她 - 我知道
So then what?
所以呢?
l don't know. - You want to sedate her?
我不知道 - 你想让她消停?
Get handcuffs. tell her we're going to get ice cream again?
拿上手铐,告诉她我们又要去吃冰激凌?
Because if we do. every day for the rest of her life...
因为如果我们这样做,在她以后的人生
...she's gonna look at us like we forced her. like we used her.
她都会认为我们强迫她,利用她
And she'll be right. - For chrissakes. Brian. l didn't do this.
但是她不会有事的 - 看在上帝的份上,Brian,我还没做呢
Whose side are you on? - Side. What sides? Are there sides now?
你站在哪一边? - 哪一边,什么哪一边,我们分界限了?
She doesn't want to do it.
她不想这么做