So that's how dad got my first kiss
这就是爸爸怎么抢走本属于我的初吻的
And how you flew for the first time.
你也第一次体验到了飞翔的感觉
But the good news is--
但是好消息是
Nah, there is no good news.
算了 根本没有好消息
I take that back! It's a text from spencer!
我收回刚才那句话 Spencer给我发短信了
He wants to hang out with me tomorrow night
他约我明天一起出去
At his house!
去他家
Oh! I've gotta go wash your puke out of my jacket.
哦 我要去洗你吐在我衣服上的脏东西了
Oh, and, uh, one more thing--
哦 对了 还有一件事
When you're my age and you meet a cute boy,
当你到了我这个年龄 遇到一个帅哥的话
Do not, under any circumstances,
在任何情况下都不要 千万不要
ever ever bring him home.
把他带回家来
Cause if you do, well--
因为如果你这么做的话 那么
Good luck, Charlie.
祝你好运 Charlie