Would you please turn your shirt off?
你能把那衬衫MP3关了吗?
What?
怎么?
I'm giving myself dramatic entrance music. People will know I'm awesome and to be feared.
我在播放自己华丽的入场音乐听众可都会肃然起敬
Right.
对啊
There's nothing more awesome and frightening than a man who's got music blasting from between his nipples.
没有什么能比一个胸口放着歌的小伙子更令人闻风丧胆了
Hey, Stuart, what's going on?
嘿 Stuart 有什么新鲜事吗?
Well, you might want to mark your Google calendars. Stan Lee is coming to do a signing on Thursday.
有 你可能得在自己的谷歌日历里记上一笔Stan Lee(漫画大师)周四会来这儿签名
Did he finally write a sequel to his autobiography? I'm sure ages through were just action-packed.
他的自传终于出了续集吗?我敢说岁到岁那段肯定精彩
No, just a regular comic signing. My uncle is his dermatologist and Stan's doing him a favor.
不 就是一般的签名活动我叔叔是他的皮肤病医生 这次是Stan帮他个忙
Oh, I don't want to know that!
噢 我可不想知道这事!
How can I possibly discuss with Stan Lee the scientific foundations for interstellar flight on a silver surfboard
我的大脑怎么可能一边与他交流乘坐银制冲浪板进行星际航行(Stan所著漫画中的情节)的科学依据
when part of my brain will be scanning his face for signs of contagious skin disease? Stan Lee does not have a contagious skin disease.
一边又仔细地在他脸上寻找传染性皮肤病的痕迹呢?Stan Lee没有传染皮肤病
Well, look who thinks he's Stuart's uncle now.
喔 看看谁自以为是Stuart的叔叔了
Can't believe it.
难以置信
We're going to meet Stan Lee!
我们要见到Stan Lee了!
I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it
我激动万分 无法掩饰
I'm about to lose control and I think I like it
我要为我所爱 失去理智
I'm sad to say I taught him those moves.
我得说 我真后悔把那些舞步教给了他。