Sorry.
抱歉
Guys. Don t eat too much of that.
诸位 别吃太多了
He going to be hyper all night, You realize that?
吃多了他会兴奋一晚上的 你知道吗?
Yes, I do.
知道
Alright, how do I look like? - Good.
- 好吧 我好看吗? - 好看
I love you.
我爱你
And do not tell him lobster-man stories, He had nightmares all week.
别跟他说捕虾渔夫的故事 他整个星期都在做恶梦
Make no portion of this time, okay? - Okay, thank you so much, you're welcome.
- 这次别乱说了 行吧? - 好的 太感谢了 不客气啊
He hear these terrible sound. This how it goes...
他听到了可怕的声音 就像这样的...
And that thing he knows, That the lobster-man is out there somewhere.
他知道了 捕虾渔夫就在某个地方
And he is totally screwed. Because his tongue is stuck to the mailbox.
他玩完了 因为他的舌头粘在了邮筒上
Because he has OCD And his obsessed licking on mail boxes.
因为他有强迫症 迷上了舔邮筒
Why did he lick the mailbox?
他为什么要舔邮筒?
Why was he not in school?
他为什么不上学呢?
Are you going to let me tell the story, Or are you going to drive me crazy.
你是要我讲故事 还是要把我弄疯
Maybe he did not go to school, Because he had the OCD.
也许他不去学校就是因为他有强迫症
Sorry.
抱歉
You should hear the way he goes on about his.
你真该去听听 他一直在啰嗦自己的事儿
Body mass, weight index Bullshit, God.
什么体质量啊 体重指数啊 全他妈扯淡 天啊
When was the last time you even played basketball Mac?
你上次打篮球是什么时候 Mac?
He had to be brought down.
该好好打击打击他
I am sure, You are pulling your groin muscle and really impressed him.
我敢说 你要是动动你的 腹股沟肌肉 他一定被噎得没话说
Should and i introduce him to your sister? - Yeah, Norah and a cop, that's a good idea.
- 要不要把他介绍给你妹妹? - 对哦 Norah和警察凑一对儿 好主意