Hi.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
You can sit down if you like.
想坐就坐吧
Want something to drink?
想喝点什么吗?
l've got...7UP. Dr. Pepper or apple juice.
我这儿有七喜,乐倍,苹果汁
7UP. please. - 7UP.
七喜,谢谢 - 七喜
Thank you.
谢谢
So you know why you're here? - Yup.
你知道你来这儿干什么吧? - 是
Pretty scary stuff. huh?
很可怕的事情,对吧?
Well. l don't really like everyone being mad at me.
好吧,我真的不喜欢每个人都对我这么着迷
l meant having to take care of your sister all the time.
我的意思是你得无时无刻的照顾你姐姐
No. l don't mind. l like it.
不,我不介意,我喜欢
You guys get along okay?
你们相处的好吗?
Of course. she's my sister.
当然啦,她是我姐姐
But all those operations. it's gotta be pretty crazy. right?
但是这些手术,它们相当疯狂,是吧?
No, flo, flo, stop, stop, stop. ANNA: Ohay, ohay.
不,飞,飞,,飞,停,停,停 - 好啦好啦
Quietly. girls. This is a hospital. this is not a sorority.
安静点,女孩们.这儿是医院,不是女学生联谊会
l need a urine sample. - But l don't have to go.
我要一份尿样 - 可我不想尿尿
Well. drink something. - And l'm not thirsty.
好了,喝点东西 - 我又不渴
Listen to me. young lady. l don't like a lot of back talk.
听着,小女士 我不喜欢一大堆空谈
Drink. don't drink. l don't care. But you just better fill it.
喝不喝,我不介意,但是你最好装满它
What a bitch. - Right?
婊子 - 是吧?
l'll fill it.
我会装满它
Nice and warm. - No.
既漂亮又温暖 - 不
You ready? KATE: All set.
准备好了? - 都好了
Oh. wait a minute.
噢,等等
Looks a little cloudy. l think l should filter it again.
看起来有点浑浊,我想得再过滤一下
Much better. What do you think?
好多了,你认为怎么样?
You are disgusting.
你真恶心
And so are you.
你也是
Look at me. crying like an idiot.
看看我,哭得像个白痴
You're not an idiot.
你不是白痴
l see idiots every day.
我每天都能看见白痴
You're not even close.
你一点也不像
You okay?
你还好吧?
Where did you go?
你想到哪儿了?
Can l ask you something? - Shoot.
我能问你点事吗? - 问吧
What was it like when she died?
她死时是什么样的呢?
Who. Dina?
谁,Dina?
Yeah. l mean. what did it feel like?
是啊,我的意思是,你是什么感觉?
l'm sorry.
对不起
l shouldn't have said anything.
我不该说的
Sometimes l just think things and then say them.
有时我想什么就随口说了出来
Did you know Dina?
你认识Dina吧?
No.
不
No? - She was older than me.
不认识? - 她比我大
l mean. l saw her on the TV and everything. but l didn't know her.
我是说我在电视和其他地方见过她,但我不了解她
Yeah.
是
Yeah. you're....
是啊,你是...
l'm real sorry. - Don't be.
我真的很抱歉 - 别这样
There's no shame in dying.
死亡没什么可怕