Wait, I don't believe it.
等等 真是不敢相信
That's Emma. So that's Charlie.
那是Emma 那么那个就是Charlie了
Yes! Oh, we're saved.
真棒 哦 我们得救了
Not quite. Hey, kids.
还不一定呢 嘿 孩子们
What now? I'll let you know when I think of it.
现在怎么办 等我想出办法来了再通知你
Mom, dad, hi.
妈妈 爸爸 嗨
Hi. What are you doing here?
嗨 你们几个来这儿干嘛
We just realized you must be missing Charlie,
我们觉得你们一定会想Charlie的
So we brought her.
所以我们带她过来了
Oh, Teddy, you're not fooling me.
噢 Teddy 你骗不了我的
I'm not? Nope.
我露馅了 没错
You spent a little too much time with Charlie
你一定是照顾Charlie时间太长了
And you're ready to hand her over early.
然后想早点把她交给我吧
Well, I wouldn't say too much time.
这个 其实也不能算是时间太长了吧
Well, I am ready too, so let me at her.
不过 我也想接手了 所以还是我来照看她吧
Gimme Gimme Gimme. Mom, Mom, Mom.
给我吧 给我吧 给我吧 妈 妈 妈
You're on a date. Let me bring her to you.
你正在约会呢 还是我把她给你抱过来吧
Here? Wait, now?
这里吗 等等 现在吗
Well, all right.
那 好吧
Hey, mom. Hi, baby.
嘿 妈妈 嘿 宝贝
Hey. Hey, dad.
嘿 嘿 爸爸
Something I want to show you. What is it, honey?
我想给你们表演个节目 什么节目 亲爱的
And now for my next trick,
我的下一个魔术就是
I'm gonna make a boy disappear.
我会把一个男孩变不见的
You know, you should be ashamed of yourself.
知道吗 你应该为你自己感到羞耻
You lead a guy on, make him think you have a connection,
你勾引了一个男孩 让他以为你们之间心有灵犀
And you give him a fake phone number.
然而你却给了他一个假电话号码
You put it in wrong. that three is supposed to be a two.
你自己输错了 那一位本该是2而不是3的
Oh, my bad.
噢 我的错
So...
那么
You wanna get a table?
想一起吃个晚饭吗
My widdle baby, did you miss your mommy and daddy?
我的尿床宝宝 你有没有想你的爸爸妈妈啊
Yes, she did. yes, she did.
是的 她想了 是的 她想了
Oh, I never thought I'd be so happy to hear baby talk.
噢 我从来没想到我听到儿语居然还这么开心
Teddy, this isn't Charlie's binky. where did you get this?
Teddy 这个不是Charlie的奶嘴 你从哪弄来的这个
Oh, well, that's actually a really funny story.
噢 那个 说起来其实是次很好玩的经历
See, what happened was...
听好了 其实就是
Too loud. Tell you later.
太吵了 以后再跟你说吧