Take the money. Please.
把钱拿去 拜托
There was just a diner scene earlier , With a waitress.
刚才片子里有个餐馆的场景 有一个女服务员
Any pie? - Completely pie free.
- 吃馅饼了吗? (指女方露点) - 馅饼的影子都没瞅着
Excuse me, we are all finished.
打扰了 我们都打扫完了
Because this is our first visit, We did the appliances
因为是第一次上门 所以把百叶窗和家电都清理了
That we are going to alternate them weekly in the future.
以后会每周轮流清理一项
Rose... - Rose Lorkowski.
Rose... Rose Lorkowski
I'm Paula Datzman of the cheer-leading squad Of the junior year.
我是高二时候 啦啦队小组的Paula Datzman啊
Paula Datzman, hi.
Paula Datzman 嗨
How are you? - Great.
- 你好吗? - 好极了
I am Paula Datzman-Mead now. - Congratulations.
- 我现在是Paula Datzman-Mead咯 - 恭喜你啊
We are expecting our second In a couple of months.
我们过几个月就要有第二个孩子啦
I was always so envious of you.
我一直都很嫉妒你哦
Head cheerleader. Dating the quarterback.
又是啦啦队队长 又和四分卫帅哥约会
Did you and Mac ended up married?
你和Mac结婚了吗?
No, you know, I heard That he married to Heather Voldman?
没有 我听说他和 Heather Voldman结婚了?