Edie!
Edie。
Hi.
嗨!
Hi. Come on in.
进来吧
Oh, you're all here.
哦, 你们都在这儿。
Yeah. Tuesday’s poker day.
是啊, 周二是扑克日。
Really.
真的?
Yeah.
是啊。
Oh, you know, I love poker.
哦, 我爱扑克。
Okay, then. Well, here’s the deal.
好吧,那么, 听我说。
Since the Ice Queen isn't doing anything to memorialize her sister, I have decided to carry Martha’s ashes up to Torch Lake
既然那个冰女王不准备纪念她的姐姐,我决定把Martha的骨灰带去Torch湖,
and scatter them myself. It's where her husband proposed.
并把它们撒到水里,那是她丈夫向她求婚的地方。
That’s so sweet.
那真是太好了。
I know. So, I thought that some of the neighbors could caravan up there,
是啊,所以我想也许找一些邻居一起去,
and we'd have a little ceremony. I've printed out maps if anyone needs one,
我们可以举行一个小小的仪式。如果有人需要地图, 我已经印好了。
and the dress is semi-formal.
服装半正规的就可以了。
You know, Edie, I'd love to go, but, um, I just got back into modeling,
你知道, Edie, 我很想去,但是, 嗯, 我刚刚重新开始模特工作,
you know, just for fun, and I have a gig tomorrow. I can't leave 'em hanging.
只是因为好玩, 我明天有个展览会,我不能放他们的鸽子。
I wish I would have known earlier. I would have arranged a sitter.
真希望我早点知道, 那我就可以找个照看孩子的人了。
Darn, I have to take Rex to his angiogram.
Darn, 我必须带Rex去拍血管造影片。
Hmmm. Well, Mayer, what’s your excuse?
嗯,那么, Mayer? 你的借口是什么?
I'm just, you know, busy. Stuff.
嗯, 就是, 你知道, 太忙了。
Well, your friends are much better liars.
你的朋友们撒谎的水平可比你好。